I thought this infographic had a lot of great information and flowed very well. I really liked the color scheme that your group decided to use and the graphics helped bring out the overall purpose to the infographic. I feel like there was a little too much words for an infographic, and if I were reading it, would most likely skip over the parts that you have to dig in and read. I would suggest somehow incorporating less words into it, if at all possible. Other than that, great job!
I feel like this infrographic has inviting colors and important information with made for a really great image. I like how you had different facts, warning signs, tips, and how you can help. I think in a fast and easy way I learned a lot of information. I also feel like you choose a good amount of graphics that didn't over power the words. Great work!
I really liked this infographic. I could easily pick out the important points and statistics that your group was trying to portray. My favorite part was that the infographic was visually appealing and consistent. The one thing I think could be improved would be making the infographic flow from each point to the next. Overall, your group did well with this assignment. Good job!
I think the color scheme is awesome and the information is very helpful. I think looking at the entire picture at first seems a bit overwhelming. However when you break it down into sections it makes sense and flows smoothly.
You were able to present a lot of good information and the overall design is very nice. I especially like how the lines bordering the text on the bottom half are layer out in such a way that they are clearly separate, but balanced by the silhouettes on the sides. Great use of color as well.
I think that your infographic is really great and informational! Overall, it is very pleasing to the eye and the whole things flows very nicely. I like how you started out by presenting the facts and made it so that whoever is viewing the infographic can gather a lot of information quickly. I also like how at the end you put "How you can help" in different colored font so that the important part stood out. The phone number was also bigger and in a different colored font, which makes it clear that that's an important part of the infographic. Well done!
“Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly.” As a parent, my initial reaction to this was disbelief. I was stunned to find out where Utah ranks in sex abuse among children age 0-5. That being said, I think this infographic was educational and met the definition of an infographic. I will agree some information may have been presented in a more “clear and concise” manner. However, I think it was successful. It is nice to know there is an outlet in our community for parents facing a crisis.
I think that this infographic was really well done. The color scheme and information was very well put together. I think it was important that you established a need and then told the audience how they could help. Great job!
I like the use of statistics. That stands out and makes you want to see what it's about. Good use of graphics as well to emphasize what you want to be seen. Good choice of organizations as well! I love working with places like this one.
I think the color is a key point for this info graphic that make me feel this is a serious and educational poster. that warming sign is fantastic!! It emphasize the main idea of this poster. this is a successful info graphic.
I thought this infographic had a lot of great information and flowed very well. I really liked the color scheme that your group decided to use and the graphics helped bring out the overall purpose to the infographic. I feel like there was a little too much words for an infographic, and if I were reading it, would most likely skip over the parts that you have to dig in and read. I would suggest somehow incorporating less words into it, if at all possible. Other than that, great job!
ReplyDeleteI feel like this infrographic has inviting colors and important information with made for a really great image. I like how you had different facts, warning signs, tips, and how you can help. I think in a fast and easy way I learned a lot of information. I also feel like you choose a good amount of graphics that didn't over power the words. Great work!
ReplyDeleteI really liked this infographic. I could easily pick out the important points and statistics that your group was trying to portray. My favorite part was that the infographic was visually appealing and consistent. The one thing I think could be improved would be making the infographic flow from each point to the next. Overall, your group did well with this assignment. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI think the color scheme is awesome and the information is very helpful. I think looking at the entire picture at first seems a bit overwhelming. However when you break it down into sections it makes sense and flows smoothly.
ReplyDeleteYou were able to present a lot of good information and the overall design is very nice. I especially like how the lines bordering the text on the bottom half are layer out in such a way that they are clearly separate, but balanced by the silhouettes on the sides. Great use of color as well.
ReplyDeleteI think that your infographic is really great and informational! Overall, it is very pleasing to the eye and the whole things flows very nicely. I like how you started out by presenting the facts and made it so that whoever is viewing the infographic can gather a lot of information quickly. I also like how at the end you put "How you can help" in different colored font so that the important part stood out. The phone number was also bigger and in a different colored font, which makes it clear that that's an important part of the infographic. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete“Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly.” As a parent, my initial reaction to this was disbelief. I was stunned to find out where Utah ranks in sex abuse among children age 0-5. That being said, I think this infographic was educational and met the definition of an infographic. I will agree some information may have been presented in a more “clear and concise” manner. However, I think it was successful. It is nice to know there is an outlet in our community for parents facing a crisis.
ReplyDeleteI think that this infographic was really well done. The color scheme and information was very well put together. I think it was important that you established a need and then told the audience how they could help. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI like the use of statistics. That stands out and makes you want to see what it's about. Good use of graphics as well to emphasize what you want to be seen. Good choice of organizations as well! I love working with places like this one.
ReplyDeleteI think the color is a key point for this info graphic that make me feel this is a serious and educational poster. that warming sign is fantastic!! It emphasize the main idea of this poster. this is a successful info graphic.
ReplyDelete